Saturday, May 15, 2010

Human's existence... found...

I went back to one of the road side garden that we planted with carrot seeds... and I found footprints all over it... It reminded me one again that there are going to be interventions and disruptions as the gardens mature from all sorts of different situations. It is in public spaces and it is for everyone, one who care for the gardens or one who disregard gardens. It does not matter who the people are, everyone have a right to those gardens, construction or destruction. It is meant for all, human and nature alike, so I should not be angry or have any thought of protecting it by lining poles and strings to set boundaries. Although I know of that, I was still sad about the disruption I saw in my garden.





Footprint of humans kind!!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share