Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some good time that I will never forget!!!

First and foremost, I want to thanks Jenny, Meg, Anna and Andrew for giving me this beautiful memories that I treasure so much!!! It was truly beautiful the time that we were able to share last night. What a night. Us five went out and garden last night at the same location that I went gardening alone that one time. The garden was truly a magnificent sight with its rows and circle of vegetated soils. I am so excited about this garden and all the relationships with others that I was able to foster through it.

The act of gardening had given so much thus far, so much that it is hard to say it all. I am just feeling bless to able to undertake such project and gain such support. I am grateful.




There are all of us except me: Anna, Jenny, Meg and Andrew. What a group of great people!!!






Last night, we planted 1 row of cucumber, 1 row of zucchini, 1 row of corn and 4 more circles, 8 seeds each of watermelons. Also, Anna been having growing two pea plants that been producing peas. With the school year coming to an end, she needed to find a new home for the plant so she brought the plants with her and we planted it into the garden.



Anna with her beloved pea plants. When we were leaving the garden last night, Anna made me sad by saying goodbye to those pea plants with such love and emotion. I was sad. Anna, I promise you I will take good care of your pea plants. 





Meg and Anna planting the first pea plant!






Jenny and Anna planting the second pea plant. 







Beautiful smile!!!






Here we are, the two pea plants. I hope they can adopt to this new soil easily1




We joked, laughed, teased, dig, watered, planted, jumped, danced, took pictures... we had such a good time.



Jenny losing up the soil!





Andrew losing up the soil as Meg and Jenny putting in the cucumber seeds!!!






Anna working hard at the dry ground, losing up the dirt. 






Meg planting watermelons seeds!






Jenny watering our watermelons... cam you tell that the black paint on the container is chipping away... I wonder how long would it be when I have to repaint the containers.  






Jenny pondering over the garden!!! The garden is getting bigger1!! 




Thanks for tuning in for another adventure that we have. 
I wish you enjoyed it!
keep in touch and have a nice day. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share