Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THEY ARE COMING OUT!!!

I couldn't not believe it!!! They are coming out. I went and garden a bit in all my garden and there they were. About 15 little pumpkin plant is out and 1 potato plant is out. I am so thrill and excited!!! I felt as a new parent, so proud, so happy, so glad and so excited. Apart of all these great feeling, a part of me feel the responsibilities for all these little plant. They are out and growing and now I have to care for them. There is weight on that thought, but I am ready for them. Actually today is a very cold day and as a father, I am started to worry for them. Wow, being a father ain't so easy... ha. 

Here is there baby pictures, I hope you will like them!!! 


Breaking the crust of ground and life sprout up. 




It always amaze me how strong plant are, able to push up the hard dry ground and fight for its own existence. 

























































I was out yesterday with a car loads of those coffee grounds that I got the day before. I was going to feed all my garden with it and water them as it is a pretty hot dry day yesterday. And what a surprise I got. 

I spread coffee grounds on all my gardens downtown. It was such a beautiful sight to see all my garden dark with coffee grounds covering. They are going to grow healthily. 





Sitting on the rich fertile ground full of coffee grounds, how beautiful is such new plant.






One of my gardens, posed with a bucket of coffee grounds!!!













My pumpkin garden... been fed with tubs of coffee grounds!!! 






My first potato plant, it was not until I was cleaning up and picking up the tools that I discover it. I am so excited!!! It is so beautiful. It is such a miracle that 





Hmmm... soak with coffee grounds and refreshing water!






4 row of carrots



When I was spreading the coffee grounds in one of the garden that is on a busy intersection, I felt so content and peaceful. I felt so close to my very own humanity and nature. I was touching the soil in which my food is growing out of, I am feeding the foods with coffee grounds that will ultimately feed me. I am growing my very own food that will eventually sustain my life. I felt blessed to able to be in every parts of this process of sustaining myself with foods. I felt connected again to nature and its way of existence. I felt alive and beautiful. I was glad.




5 circles of cantaloupe






3 Long rows of potato



What a great day! Thanks for reading again!
please spread the words about this blog, and lets start a movement together!!!
To care for the earth!
To take back the private own space and turn them back to community space that it was always meant to be!!! 

keep in touch!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share