Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi, everyone... I am still alive...

Hi,
everyone, it been too long since I update my blog and stories about my experiments.
It been a bit busy for me over this last few days.

Even though I am a part time student with only one exam, it was still quite a busy time for me last couples of day. Also with college getting out of its spring session, many of my friends are leaving Grand Rapids to go back where they came from for the summer, so I went around and said goodbye to many of my friends, so some of my projects have been put aside for a bit.

Even though I been quite busy with many end-of-school-year events, I was able to start on a new project that I am so excited about... since I don't have pictures of the project yet and that I have to run to see an old friend tonight, I will tell you all about this new project tomorrow after I take some pictures of it tomorrow afternoon.

This is just a post to say hi to everyone and let you all know that I am still alive.
Oh, got to run now... Come back please tomorrow and a new post with loads of interesting things will be here. Thanks for keeping in tune with this blog, I really appreciate it.

Wish you all a nice day
Peace.



Oh, you got to check out this song, it is a song that i listen to everyday. It is very inspirational!!!
It is call "One Day" by Matisyahu. I hope you will love it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share