Sunday, May 16, 2010

More pumpkins and more potato had came out!!!

Today, I went to all the gardens and watered them all. It is a beautiful day with fair, warm, dry weather. The plants definitely needed the freshness of the water as evidenced from the cracked crust of the dry ground. I recounted the number of pumpkins and potato and found that I now have 35 pumpkins plants and 9 potato. They are coming out strongly!!! Some of the pumpkins even now growing their third leaf from only two leafs at the very beginning.



The third leaf is coming out between the two original leaf. 




Some day time pictures of what we planted last night: 



From 3 rows to 6 rows of goodness!!!



The two beautiful pea plants!!!





Today when I check up on the carrot garden by the road side, I found even more footprints on it. I am wondering will those carrots survive and how human's existence will affect their life. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share