Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I been learning to be a gatherer...

Dear readers,

Since I had decided to had all my food come from the nature during my month long experiment, I been researching all the wild plants in the city that I can gather and eat as food......
It been fascinating to know all the plant that I am able to eat in the wild, in our backyard... I been having so much fun learning about it all. I will let you in about the research that I been doing another day.

Today I went to all 12 of the "Red Boxes" and recorded all the new posts that people had been writing down in the books. It is so exciting to read all the new post and feeling the support all everyone. Here, I want to say thank you for all the supports that I am receiving about "The True Library Project"! Today, I recorded from all 12 boxes except from the Bitter End Coffee Shop (The boss is still deciding whether or not he want the red box to be in his restaurant) and recorded a total 77 new post. It is so amazing! My hand were tired from all the typing. It been a great success and I thank all the participants and supporters of the project.


The empty space on the shelve where the "Red Boxes" used to be.





The owner of the Go Java Coffee Shop even so nice to print out the description of the project that the "Red Boxes" are part of and placed it in front of the red box.





The pen belongs to the red box in Wealthy Street Bakery had been lost. I wondered for the reason why it is lost and the worth of that reason compares to the worth of the exchange of knowledge. 




P.S. please if you have time, please check out my other blog, "The True Library Project"
there it record all the knowledge that I gain from all the red boxes around downtown and Eastown area. 

wish all the best


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share