Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sorry for the long period of no posting...

Dear Readers,

It had more than a week since I last posted anything... I been working hard and re-evaluating all aspect of the whole project from the thesis/ statement of the project to the lay out of the display... I been working hard to find the best direction for the project and I think I had come to a few directions that I am very excited to be marching on. I had been going over all my blog entries and all the notes that I had taken for this project; I been studying them one by one with great details. I cannot believe how much I had learned over this 2 and a half months of researching and experimenting. I think I am almost ready for the next step of the experiment and I cannot wait to share with you all.

I cannot wait to share it all, the whole presentation of this experiment with everyone of you during the art prize show time period in the UICA (Urban Institution of Contemporary Art). I cannot believe it is only 39 days until its opening day. There are still so much that I wish to experiment and present to you all; I got to work hard this few weeks. I am so excited to share with you all all the things that I had learned and came to experienced. I can not wait.

In the mean time, I shall continue to work hard.
I just want to drop in and say hi to you all and to show you all I am still alive and well.
I wish you all continue to follow this blog and the journey that I will be on.

Thanks for all your supports!!



Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share