Thursday, August 19, 2010

About the red boxes...

Dear readers,

I am here to announce that the "True Grand Rapids Library Project" have been so very successful and I am so thankful for all your support and participation. I am also here to announce that the project is going to come to a close as the date of the Art Prize weeks are approaching. I need to gather the red boxes up and have them ready to be a part of the display which will be showing in the UICA (Urban Institution of Contemporary Art, the old building on Sheldon Av.) I am going to gather them all up on next Wednesday which is August 25. If you want to put few more of your thoughts in the books, please do so before it is all gathered back by me.

Thanks again for all the great entries that you all had contributed. It was a great success and it cannot had done so without each and every one of you.

Thank you so much.
and upon the gathering, I shall post all the entries on the blog so that you can read and learn it all.


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share