Monday, July 12, 2010

Getting ready for the experiment... working on the ultimate manual for my experiment.

Dear readers,

As the exploration part of the part of the preparation had finished, I am now working very hard on the mauel for my experiment. In this book, it will have all the maps that I recreated from the information that I gathered from all the exploration I done. It will have other very important information within. It is going to be my survival guide and my manual for the 4 weeks long experiment.

So far I am working on the revising of the all the maps and information that I gathered and created from all the explorations. It is a joy for me to revisit all those maps and finally have the opportunity to read those maps all as a whole, as one map. It is so rewarding for me to find and discover connection between all those maps and all those different area of the city.

Tomorrow I will be back in my studio after probably a month of absenting from it due to the many field work that I have to do. I will be back in my studio and start working on my tool kits and tools. I am so excited about this part of my preparation. It is going to be so much fun.

I will try to put some pictures up of my sketches on my design for the tool kits and some pictures of the book that I am making.

I cannot wait to go out and start my experiment.


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share