Tuesday, July 13, 2010

fill with color...

Dear readers,

Today I continued to revise the data that I had gathered through all the exploring expeditions and recreating the map. I had added color to the maps to identify different components of our city, the residential area, the business sector, the production sectors and the public spaces. Through the recreating the map, I been able to further understanding the city.

Tomorrow I will head back to the studio and meet up with my friends who is a furniture builder. He is such a kind man and he is so excited to help me out on the building of the tool kits and some of the tools. I am so grateful for his friendship and his help.

I am only 19 days away from the day I am planning to start the experiment. I hope all will be ready. I think if all go as planned, I should be able to do so. I am so excited for all the progress that I had made and for the day that coming for me to live off the city and in the mean time, celebrates and live and find truths.

Here is some pictures of the new maps that I am making:





















Thanks for your reading. 
Have a good night



Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share