Saturday, May 1, 2010

My second home, my creativity factory...

Here is a few pictures of my creativity factory... My art studio!!! 
It is in a old abandon warehouse. It have old wood floor, brick walls and great big windows that let the sunlights in abundantly. There are 20 - 30 artist of all sorts of interests working in this old factory. 
It is truly an amazing place where artists can meet other artist and join in a wonderful community. 
Every year in September, this old warehouse turn into a mini art museum with fashion shows, concerts and abundant visual artworks. 
I truly love this place and I cannot wait until school out so that I can find myself there all the time and let myself express through this beautiful place. 

Here is some pictures of the studio:













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share