Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear reader, The tool kit shall be with me in this journey!!!

Dear readers,

I had decided that I will be using my tool kit and the traveling manual on my journey. I was indeed worry about the disconnection between the people and I. I did not want to be seen as a performer and I did not want my neighbors to be my audiences. And that is why I decided to live in simplicity and through that hopefully I can connect my story to other's, for I believe that one's life story is the most compelling things for people. One's life story is the most powerful thing to compells people to change and to bring actions. But there is one thing that I forgot to think about... it is that the power of a life story is not resides in its power to act as an example to people's life, but it resides in the questions that it bring up within people. Those questions is the building block of people's believe and life. It is those questions that compells people to find the answer for themselves. It is those self discovered answers to life questions that people follow and live accordingly. A person can not give an idea to another person and expects that idea will last long, but an idea that is discovered by one's self, it will stay forever until another self discovered belief comes. So it is not my best interest to live a life that people can follow and copy, but instead to live in a way that bring questions to other's life so they can through this oppontunity and discover his or her own answer for life. So I had decdied to use my tool kit as it is surely a great way to bring out questions that I wish to bring out.

Thanks for your reading and support all these time.
Hope to see you all with my tool kit along my journey.

Please keep in touch!


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share